Paint your own pottery studio
Open every day at 10am (11am Sunday) until 5pm (6pm Thursday & Saturday)
SUMMER CLOSING - we will close at 6pm on Saturday 17th August, and re-open at 10am on Tuesday August 27th
Delicious drinks, homemade cakes, snacks
Painting pottery is a treat, and you can make it a special one by indulging in some of our studio cafe food and drink choices.
We serve our customers:
- Fresh coffee, roasted here in Leeds and ground on the premises
- Organic hot chocolate in a range of flavours from Jaz & Julz
- Delicious varieties of Kandula Teas from their own plantations in Sri Lanka
- Sarah's gloriously indulgent cakes (including gluten-free and vegan recipes)
- Freshly-made milkshakes, frothed from the famous Monin syrups
- We also have a range of soft drinks and snacks
- Soya milk is available for all drinks
- Yorkshire Tea, obviously...
Our cafe isn't large enough to offer lunches, so please factor this into your visit.
We choose ethical suppliers wherever possible. Good food and drink should taste good, and feel great too so we choose a significant proportion of Fair Trade and Organic produce.
We've also cut down on plastic as much as possible, so there's no more bottled water and the only straws are the ones on our juice boxes or the paper ones in our milkshakes.