Paint your own pottery studio
Open every day at 10am (11am Sunday) until 5pm (6pm Thursday & Saturday)
How it works!
1. Choose a piece of pottery from our fantastic range of mugs, plates, jugs, pots, vases, piggy banks, animals, plaques, baubles, coasters...in fact we have more than 120 pottery pieces to choose from!
2. Our expert staff will explain our paints and tools, and how to get fabulous results from your pottery painting.
3. (Added bonus) Drink tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milkshakes or soft drinks, and indulge yourself with some stunning homemade cakes.
4. Enjoy some time painting pottery, whether you're on your own or with friends and family.
5. We glaze and fire your pottery, then put it in our kiln for a couple of days. This makes the colours bright, and the pottery waterproof and food-safe.
6. Pick up your beautiful pottery from the studio a week later. Please note, we will hold your pottery for up to six months, after which time it will be disposed of.