Paint your own pottery studio
Please note that Jackrabbits will be closed on Saturday 18th of August,
and re-open on Tuesday 28th of August. See you soon!
How it works!
1. Choose a piece of pottery from our fantastic range of mugs, plates, jugs, pots, vases, piggy banks, animals, plaques, baubles, coasters...in fact we have more than 120 pottery pieces to choose from!
2. Our expert staff will explain our paints and tools, and how to get fabulous results from your pottery painting.
3. (Added bonus) Drink tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milkshakes or soft drinks, and indulge yourself with some stunning homemade cakes.
4. Enjoy some time painting pottery, whether you're on your own or with friends and family.
5. We glaze and fire your pottery, then put it in our kiln for a couple of days. This makes the colours bright, and the pottery waterproof and food-safe.
6. Pick up your beautiful pottery from the studio a week later.