Making a booking:
One household/bubble per table; please do not arrange to meet friends at Jackrabbits. We’ll be able to do this again one day, but not yet. Do not make a booking if you, or anyone you have been in contact with, has any symptoms of COV-19.
- Strictly time-limited sessions:
- · 2 hours on weekdays
- · 1hr 45minutes at weekends
The session time includes time to get seated, choose your pottery, have a talk through, for us to take your details, and for you to make payment. The whole session will not be spent painting – please bear time limitations in mind when choosing what to paint.
As our capacity is now limited, we are temporarily introducing a £7 charge for people that want to return to finish an item on another occasion.
Print bookings: are available, although on a limited basis. Please be certain to let us know if you want to do hand/footprints.
Coming to the studio:
Please queue outside, observing social distancing. Our staff will come to you as soon as possible.
We are offering a full “at table” service, where you will choose pottery from a printed menu and we will bring items to your table. Please stay at your table.
CARD ONLY: We are not taking cash, please make sure you have a card to make payment.
We will ask people to make payment one table at a time – our staff will let you know when to pay.
Measures we’ve put in place:
- We have fewer tables, much further apart to ensure responsible social distancing.
- The studio will be empty of customers between sessions, allowing us to carry out a comprehensive cleaning of tables, chairs, tools, and paints.
- Cotton towels have been replaced with paper towels.
- Our staff members are wearing masks.
- We have hand sanitisers that will be frequently-used by staff, and a “sneeze-guard” to separate customers and staff at the till.
- For the moment we will not be offering party packages, Tots & Pots sessions, or Late Nights.