Paint your own pottery studio
We are now closed until further notice.
You can read details here - thank you for your patience and support.
We're afraid that in common with a lot of businesses, we are now closed while the country deals with the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you have pottery to collect, we are really sorry but you will have to wait until we reopen. We are sure you will understand.
If you have a booking made with a reservation deposit, we will contact you about repayment of your deposit (deposits will be repaid in full). This also applies to Parties, Late Nights and Tots & Pots.
If you have any questions or queries about the closure, then please do send us an email via email@example.com
Thanks, and our best wishes to all of you - Sarah & Aidan, 19.3.20
Jackrabbits & COVID-19
Many of us may feel a little bit powerless at the moment, but there are some things that we can do and we thought we'd let you know what we're up to.
With the latest advice being to avoid "crowded places", we've re-organised our studio - halving capacity and significantly increasing space between tables.
We’ve communicated to staff the importance of self-reporting any symptoms, and reinforced general hygiene standards (regular handwashing, etc) with additional steps:
- Regular alcohol spray of high-use areas (till, phones, paints & tools, tables, door handles, counter, taps, toilet & sinks)
- More frequent changing of towels & cloths
- Using disposable cloths & towels where possible.
Any staff that report symptoms will not be allowed to work for 14 days. We don’t want any of our team to feel any financial pressure to conceal symptoms or take any chances, and so will pay their regular wages for those 14 days.
We’d ask any customers from households with symptoms, or who have recently travelled from high-risk areas, to refrain from visiting the studio whether for painting or collection.
Customers that exhibit symptoms (persistent cough, other cold/flu symptoms) may be asked to leave, and return to finish painting another time.
In the event we have to cancel any event/booking with a deposit, then we will refund the deposit in full.
We’ll continue to follow government guidance as it is released. We’ll also consider our options for partial closure such as remaining open with fewer painters and more space between tables.
We’ll try to stay open as much as possible, as we love being a part of our community. However, if circumstances force us to close for a period then we hope you will bear with us, and we’ll try to reopen as soon as is sensible.
All the best, Jackrabbits Pottery